Download our pop-up Earth card template so you can make your own at home and learn about the layers of the Earth.
You will need:
- 2 x pieces of paper
- a printer
- colouring pens/pencils
- Pritt or glue
- Print out the downloadable cut-outs in the link above on double sided paper
- Colour in the Earth and its different layers
- Cut out the pop-up pieces along the solid lines
- Fold the pieces along the dashed lines
- Stick down on the grey tabs where marked
- Open and close your card to watch the Earth pop-up!
Looking for some fun ways to learn more about the Earth? Why not try out some of these activities you can do at home or in a classroom!